|Siberian Health||Following the present rules, Siberian Health GmbH is the seller of the products registered under the Siberian Health trademark, offering mostly food products, dietary supplements, food supplements and cosmetic products.|
|End consumer||End consumer of products registered under the Siberian Health trademark.|
|Consultant||Legal entity or natural person with full legal capacity, who is concurrently authorized to resell products registered under Siberian Health's trademark to the end consumer as an independent sales representative.|
|Mentor||A Consultant who has attracted new Consultants for the purpose of cooperation with Siberian Health, and who teaches new Consultants or otherwise supports them, as an existing Siberian Health Consultant at different stages and levels of Siberian Health distribution system.|
|Commissions||Siberian Health Consultant gets commissions and bonuses from Siberian Health. The commission is calculated according to the Compensation plan of Siberian Health.|
|Direct sales||Siberian Health Consultants purchase products registered under Siberian Health trademark and resell them to end consumers.|
|Consulting||Consultant gives explanations about products registered under the Siberian Health trademark to end consumers, carefully answers their questions and provides correct information about the products.|
|Consulting duties||Consulting is included in Siberian Health Consultant's duties in order to attain the highest level of awareness about Siberian Health products between the end consumer and Consultant, as well as between the regular customer and Consultant.|
|Training/Skills development||To provide Consultants with the opportunity to properly give all the information about properties of Siberian Health products to end consumer, the Company provides training and skill development programs, as well as exchanging experience among Consultants.|
|General rules of deals closing||General rules of deals closing in Siberian Health.|
Code of Conduct for independent Consultants*:
Being an independent Consultant of Siberian Health, I guarantee that:
- within the cooperation period with the Company and being an independent Siberian Health's Consultant, I will respect the Clients, will be polite, honest and tactful towards them. Besides, I will contribute to making a good reputation of Siberian Health.
- I will fully take my responsibility as Mentor of the Consultants in my organization by training and supporting them, as well as providing them any other assistance.
- I will accept mutual relationships between Consultants and his/her Mentor in sales structure of Siberian Health, and I will not interfere with them and will not try to change them.
- I will not say any disrespectful statements towards other Siberian Health Consultants.
- I will not give any information about the Siberian Health products not given in any official publications of Siberian Health.
- I will not make false or misleading representations about the Siberian Health's products relating to health.
- Under any circumstances, I will not persuade anyone to cooperate with Siberian Health (as well as Company's Consultants) and buy Siberian Health products.
- I will not provide false or misleading information about my income, which can be received according to the Compensation Plan of Siberian Health.
- I will not use any deceptive, illegal, misleading or unethical practices.
- I will not discredit other companies with the aim to entice their distributors to become Siberian Health Consultants.
- I will always strive to maintain good relationships with the Company's Clients, to carefully deal with possible complaints of the Clients, as well as to do my best to solve the arising disputes and conflicts.
Along with the materials required for the Consultants' practices, Siberian Health additionally provides Consultants with a large amount of information material. Consultants are not obliged to buy them.
Siberian Health Consultant guarantees that he/she will not entice other Consultants to work in other direct sales companies. Violation of this prohibition gives Siberian Health the right to immediately terminate the Sales Consultant Agreement prior to the expiration of the Agreement.
The ground for the payment of commission is the Compensation plan in its current edition.
All mutual claims of the Parties hereunder are subject to legal norms and limitation periods within twelve months from the invoice due date of the relevant claim, but not until the expiry of the period of twelve months from the time the claimant ascertained the circumstances that formed the basis for making claims to the opposite side. Exceptions are those types of claims that can not be excluded in accordance with applicable law, for example, claims for which liability is provided by the law on the premeditated action.
Siberian Health has the right to amend the Consultant Standards and Statement of Policies and Procedures, as well as regulate prices, taking into account the interests of the Consultants in the context of the concluded Agreement. Siberian Health is obliged to inform about amendments six weeks before they come into force. The prices of third parties, the services of which the seller/producer uses are the basis for pricing of Company's products. Besides, changes in price may be resulted from modifying or changing the business model by Siberian Health. Consultants are informed about changes in written form by email or at the address that is stored in the Customer database. Siberian Health will inform the Client that it is regulated as follows: Consultant is entitled to terminate the Agreement with Siberian Health in case of price changes or changes in one or more contractual arrangements of the current Agreement. Siberian Health can give the Consultant a time period for termination of the Agreement if he/she does not accept new conditions.